Sphere3D.jar : connects each cell to a
spherical area of destination cells. This module has been
specificaly written to fit the current model needs.
- scrPort : name of the source port from
which Neosim will listen for outgoing spike events. The
default source port is named "out".
- dstPort : name of the destination port to
which Neosim will send the spike events. The default destination
port is named "in".
- delay : the spike's propagation delay
on these connections.
- autoconnect : boolean : true means
that cells at the same index can be connected. In case te
source and dstination population are the same, it means the
cell is connected to itself.
- boundmethod : specifies the behaviour
to adopt on the array borders. the choices are :
mirror : the outbound connections are redirected
continuous : the arrai is seen as circular.
none : outbound connections are just ignored.
- radius : radius of the sphere. It
must be equal to the maximum dimension range defined below.
- xrange : width of the sphere in the x
- yrange : width of the sphere in the y
- zrange : width of the sphere in the z
- Cell-type : type of the source
cell. This is used to determine the right synapse type when
building an incoming connection.
- pop1name : name of the CX population
- pop1ODEnumber : number of ODE
elements for the CX population (used to calculate the entity internal array size)
- pop2name : name of the IN population
- pop2ODEnumber : number of ODE
elements for the IN population (used to calculate the entity internal array size)
- pop3name : name of the first external
- pop4name : name of the second external
- time : duration of the simulation's run
- scaletime : time for scaling the conductances.
- printtime : duration of the time
interval between values display.
- filetime : duration of the time
interval between saving some values(voltages..) to files.
- shock-start : begining of a
stimulation shock(deprecated, not used)
- shock-end : End of a stimulation
shock (deprecated, not used)
These parameters are very specific to the simulated model. Actually
some parameters (like pop1ODEnumber) are used to make easier
reusing the original program code.